Self-fund your care
Extra Support Services
Care for self-funded seniors
You don’t need to wait for a home care worker to be provided through My Aged Care if you are able to cover costs yourself.
Contact Clinical Assessor to discuss your requirements and arrange home visits from a Registered Nurse or care worker today.
Self-funded care can include a range of services that can be tailored to meet your personal requirements.
Contact us for:
- Regular visits from a Registered Nurse
- Daily or twice-daily assistance with personal hygiene, such as bathing and dressing
- Help with medication management
- Support with exercise and wellbeing, including physical therapy and mental health support
- Assistance with household chores, such as cooking and cleaning
- Home visits from allied healthcare providers
- Respite for family members and other carers
- Other health, wellbeing mobility and care requirements
You can book regular visits from a carer or speak with us about providing respite care when a family member or other carer is not available.
We are happy to walk you through your options. Contact us to find out more.
How to Access Home Care
If you or a loved one need help to stay safe and well at home, follow the steps below.
Contact us any time to talk about home care and find out how you can qualify for visits from a Registered Nurse or carer.
Once you have approval for a home care package, we will work with you to develop a personalised care plan that meets your needs.
A Registered Nurse or carer will visit you at home so you can continue to live in the place you love.
Not sure what to choose? Reach out.